Re: [MOL] Re: Paul Harris [00999] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Paul Harris

suzanne1@erols.com wrote:

> Dear Paul,
>
> There are several of us with stage IV non small cell lung cancer.  For
> myself, I have chosen primarily orthodox methods of fighting it.  No
> radiation, but chemo every week with a small vacation here and there.  It
> may interest you to know that my doctor sent cancer cells to a specialized
> lab that typed the chemo against the cancel and th3ey recommended a rather
> unusual combination of chemo which I am now taking.  My treatment team is
> doing everything it possibly can to keep my strength up and the illness down.
>
> Lil will probably send you a formal introduction; just wanted you to know
> you are not alone.
>
> Suzanne
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------> This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi!

I would appreciate it very much if you would e-mail me the information
on where your tumor sample was sent for chemo recommendation + any other
information you may have on the subject.  I would also like to know how
the chemo is working for you.  What kind of cancer would the recommended
chemo have ordinarily been used for?  Please keep me informed as to how
you are doing. Thank you.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you!

Sincerely,

Marilyn

marilynpol@nac.net