Re: [MOL] Gail, the sunny south! [00997] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail, the sunny south!

I live in the swamps (they call it Marsland here) with the snakes and gaiters and
fiddler crabs and stills on remote tiny islands.  I live where the Spanish Moss lays
heavily on large old oak tree's that have kept the secrets of past times alive.  I
live where there are still real working plantations, where our colorful people speak
the Gullah Language and if your not nice to me I will put the roots on you.  I live by
a river that is one of worlds largest breeding area for sharks. I live where the
largest Marine recruit training facility in the U.S.   I live where cotton and indigo
were what made the plantation owner's rich, where do I live?  If you guessed Beaufort,
S.C. you are definitely right, via Philadelphia, Pa. New Jersey,  Long Beach, Calif.
and Burlington, Vermont.