[MOL] alternative treatments: [00988] Medicine On Line

[MOL] alternative treatments:

      Dear Paul: I read your message concerning alternative treatments and
sypathise with you thinking on chemo. However, surgery, chemo and radiation
are the three main staples of cancer treatment, have been used for the longest
time, and have the most comprehensive record. I urge you to perhaps reconsider
your decision, and consider alternative treatments in conjuction with those.
These decisions, however, are yours alone to make, and you will indeed make
the right one!                                         	Sincerely
	Bill