Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y. [00980] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y.

When in N.Y. have one for me...a glass of soy milk that is.  I am fortunate that
I have learned  the lesson of  rolling with the punches, one day at a time and
what's to be will be, all those cute little sayings.  Believe that and I will
tell you another.  LOL!  I had so wanted to meet you; but take those pictures for
me and enjoy yourself.  This is something very special and all of us behind may
be jealous of your going (right Christine?); but we also share in your joy.  If
you get to go to the "Today Show" stick up that forefinger and let the world know
that molers are # 1.  Love you dear one, lillian