Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim [00977] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim

      Dear Donna: How strange, my onc is also considering the very drugs that
you are using. I hope you have continued success; it's encouraging. We should
stay in touch on this!
	And to answer the other question: no, my tumor is inoperable[or so she says].
We will go a little further along the path and then see. I was surprised to
learn that radiation causes scarring,but I guess we must pay a price of some
sort for just about everything. Breath real hard and deep and visualise your
lung inflating and watch the look of consternation on the docs face. That
ought to be worth a million!                   	Sincerely
	Bill[WmCVB@aol.com