Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info. [00976] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info.

Judy, you know when a man come's home from war and displays his scars he is a hero
to all whom lived on because of him.  Wear your battle scar proudly (hair loss)
for you  are the hero of todays war "CANCER" and may your new hair be exactly what
you always wanted instead of what you got.  Comparisons, now don't you feel badly
everytime you b----- out your hair for not doing what you wanted it to do?
giggle!  Come on girl, give up that smile you can do it, there you go, I see a
little smile, now bigger whew that's a beautiful smile.  Hang tough kiddo, soon
the treatments will be over.  Your friend, lillian