[MOL] No messages for all!! [00958] Medicine On Line

[MOL] No messages for all!!

Did everyone have wonderful weather yesterday.. like we did??  Maybe you all got out and enjoyed it like I and had to go to bed earlier and recover...   Oh what a beautiful day it is out there again today....  I shouldn't be here on the computer.. but, here I am...

So just a note to say that we were all without messages for the time warp and it seems that all is okay now... Thank God...  It is truly strange to go from 145 messages to none!!  Love you all and hope there is some sun above you.. or atleast in your heart... Love, Carla