-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Harris <paharris@gte.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 2:18 PM

I have been diagnosed with stage 4 non-small lung cancer.  I have had radiation but I'm not in favor of chemo.  I have been doing a lot of research on alternative, aggressive treatments.  I have read about 100 different things but I'd like to talk to someone who's in a similar situation, has tried an alternative procedure and is alive and healthy and can tell me about it.  Is there anyone out there who can recommend anything?  Thanks,

Paul Harris