Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient [00956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient

      Dear Paula: We don't know each other, but are connected in life and
through this fine forum. However, we share the same journey and all out
thoughts are with you on this, your new path on the journey.
	Sincerely
	Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]