Re: [MOL] Gail we are so happy you found MOL... [00952] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail we are so happy you found MOL...

Lil,

Take care, please.  You are a good part of the glue that holds this list
together.  We need you, luv!  Please let us know how the tests are going.

Suzanne

At 11:33 AM 9/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Lil
>and I'm so sorry to hear that you are having so many health problems.
>Take care of yourself!
>Gail

another way of putting that is to be a cancer survivor!  It changes a
little in the meaning, and lends more hope that this is the way it will be
for a very long time, or until we get tired of you which ever comes first.
Gotcha!  You and the molers all know now that you have bronconctis and
rejoice with you on that factor also, more good news.  Bronconctis is the
lesser of evils that face some of our dear molers and their caregivers.  So
congrad. on both your pieces of good news and psssssst, we are very glad we
have you.  Your friend, lilllian
>>gail.estes wrote:
>>
>>> Good Morning to you all,
>>> I just got up about 10:30.  I need someplace to vent and guess what,
you guys are it!
>>> I went to the doctor yesterday for my regular oncology visit.
Everything is fine as far as the cancer goes. Still cancer free.  Thank
God.  My wheezing is bronchitis and she put me on Cipro for ten days.  I
feel better today with the breathing.  On the other hand, the seborrehic
dermatitis on my scalp is driving me crazy, I scratched the hell out of it
last night then stayed up until 2am trying to put the fire out.  While I
was in the shower washing my hair my naughty little schnauzer chewed a
great big hole in my $300.00 comforter!  I was so angry at him that I made
him spend the night in his kennel, now he is trying to get me to play with
him. Earlier last night, he chewed up something else of mine less
expensive.  To top it all off, I woke up very depressed!