[MOL] Re: Paul Harris [00951] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Paul Harris

Dear Paul,

There are several of us with stage IV non small cell lung cancer.  For
myself, I have chosen primarily orthodox methods of fighting it.  No
radiation, but chemo every week with a small vacation here and there.  It
may interest you to know that my doctor sent cancer cells to a specialized
lab that typed the chemo against the cancel and th3ey recommended a rather
unusual combination of chemo which I am now taking.  My treatment team is
doing everything it possibly can to keep my strength up and the illness down.

Lil will probably send you a formal introduction; just wanted you to know
you are not alone.

Suzanne