Re: [MOL] Nancy Shirt wanted [00948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy Shirt wanted

Hi Jeanne,
Just send $12.00, I'll mail out the shirt in the morning.  Friday Sept. 11,
1998.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/10/98 2:04:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jkissing@uvic.ca
writes:

<< Nanc, thanks, the address is:
 Jeanne Kissinger
 1045 Belmont Ave
 Victoria, BC V8S 3T4

 Total price for shipping and I can get this back to you, hopefully before
 our dollar dips again. Size is Large.
  Many thanks, God Bless, Jeanne