Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient [00946] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient

Dear Paula:

While I share in your sorrow, I am also pleased that you were able to be in
the presence of so much love during that critical time.   Take care of
yourself.

Suzanne