Re: [MOL] no messages [00945] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] no messages

This is the first time for me and I've been here since April or June of 1998.
Later,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/10/98 1:08:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WmCVB@aol.com
writes:

<< there have been no messages come in for six or seven hours now. just
wondering
 why; that's unusual for a chat group like ours. >>