Re: [MOL] Hello [00943] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello

Nice to hear everyone was having the same problem that I was, I was getting
pretty lonesome yesterday.  I though every one was going into hibernation for
the winter.  LOL Talk to you later Mary.
Nanc

In a message dated 9/10/98 11:38:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,