Re: [MOL] Suzanne...how's it going? [00942] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne...how's it going?

Hi Suzanne,
So sorry to hear you are having problems, Maybe you need a MOL shirt to shake
up that breathing right.  LOL You hang in there girl, we are all thinking of
you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/10/98 11:37:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,