[MOL] Joicy...environmental concerns [00937] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy...environmental concerns

Dear Joicy...thanks for that.  The organization that I do work for has
been investigating the occurance of breast cancer on Long Island for
several years in addition to various industrial toxicology linked to
cancers and things like magnetic power lines and celphones.  If we can
contribute to the PREVENTION of cancer so much the better.  Are you still
planning on coming to the celebration on the 19th...I certainly hope so!
I am so sad that Lil and Carla can't make it but they have to follow what
is best for them.  They will be with us in spirit.
God Bless.
John