[MOL] something wrong with my e-mail [00929] Medicine On Line

[MOL] something wrong with my e-mail

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT
PSERRITELL@AOL.COM.
I NEED TO TEST MY E-MAIL SYSTEM.  TODAY I DID A DISK CLEAN.  I HOPE SOMETHING
DIDN'T HAPPEN. THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THIS PLEA. WITHOUT E-MAIL I'LL I'LL