Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y. [00928] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y.

Hey!  Lil,
You might want to see about liquid oxygen, they won't offer you that, you have
to ask if the doctor will let you have it.  We just switched yesterday, you
get little back packs instead of those big carts and heavy tanks to haul
around, not only that you fill the back packs yourself, and nothing runs off
electricity.  The other machine was so noisey through out so much heat and ran
our light bill up to $50.00 more a month that the insurance didn't pay for.
The company that we had to go with is 50 miles from here and they come out
every Tuesday to make sure we have enough of everything.  Just thought you
might like to know.
Love you Sis,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/10/98 12:33:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net