Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y. [00924] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers Going To N.Y.

Oh!  My Dear Sister Lil,
I feel so bad that your body had to take this time to go into a tail spin on
you.  I know how bad you were looking forward to meeting all of us in person,
I for one, and I'm sure of many, was looking so forward to meeting you in
person too.  I can do the next best thing for you, I am going to get out my
video camera and tape some videos of my family, all my family that live here,
there kids, houses, horses, dogs, my house my dog, yes even Don, Mother, and
myself, maybe even some deer we feed out back of our house.  Then I'll mail it
to you.  If I lived close to you I would take you to your appointments.  If I
ever get close to your place, you'd better believe I would stop and meet you
in person give you a Sister MOL ((((HUG)))), what a great day that would be,
right?  I feel more bad that you are not feeling good then I am in not being
able to see you in New York, and that you have to miss out on going.  Now you
be careful when you put that shirt on, I lined them with jumping beans so when
everyone put them on they would just jump up and down in happiness, LOL, you
might have to take yours out, beans that is, but you be sure to wear it on the
19th and the 26th of Sept.
They are having a cancer march in Holland, Michigan, where Don gets his
radiation every day during the week, they have a flyer in that center that
will have a cancer march on the 19th of Sept.  How about that?  So if God sees
for some reason that I can't make it to NY, you can bet I'll be in Holland in
that march with my Jumping MOL shirt on.  You take care my dear Sis, I'll get
that video off as soon as possible.
Love and prayers to you and yours,

In a message dated 9/10/98 12:33:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net