[MOL] COMPUTER AND MISERY [00923] Medicine On Line

[MOL] COMPUTER AND MISERY

OKAY DOES ANYONE HAVE A GUN SO THAT I MAY PUT THIS COMPUTER OUT OF IT'S MISERY

I NEED A STRONG DRINK.

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME.  I REALIZE IT'S 12:08A.M. ON THE 10TH BUT I'M SURE SOMEONE
IS UP.

TO MY CANCER CYBER BUDDIES ----
HEY CANCER FRIENDS I NEED THE MOL DIRECTORY ACCESS AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME HOW I
LOG ON AGAIN.  I GUESS I LOST MY ACCESS TO YOU.

I GUESS THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS DON'T CLEAN THE DISK ON YOUR COMPUTER.  I
GUESS EVERYTHING GOT TRASHED. OH WELL TOMMOROW IS ANOTHER.

THANKS
PJ
pserritell@aol.com