Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info. [00918] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info.

dear Christine,
Thanks for the up lift.  Had a real bad night.. combed my hair last night and
it started falling out.. Am ok with it just hurt my feelings.. Cryed for 1 hr.
then got a hold of myself and doing better.. i guess the first signs of hair
falling out kinda freaked me out.. even though i knew it would.. going to
oncolg. today.. see what he has to say..
Love
Judy S,