Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info. [00909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info.

Boy! What it takes to get husbands and kids to help out around the house!
Enjoy it. If you're feeling well enough, is there any hobby you enjoy that
you have not had time for prior to this? I'm happy you are doing so well.
Christine

>> Dear Lillian,
>> Your welcome for the update.  On my end it came back and no one got the
>> message i sent.. every time i try to send something on my own, they tell
me I
>> have the wrong code word.. oh, well, as long as it got throu.. Yes I am
doing
>> alright.. today is day 14 after first kemo.. Well, my hair is still
stuck to
>> my head. So far...... have to go give labs today and dr. tomarrow.. then on
>> the 15th 2nd kemo. Only 5 more to go.. feel alittle tired, still get kinda
>> nausated every once in a while, but not enough to throw up.. just feel
like i
>> have the flue.  Have been staying home most of the time now.  wish i hadn't
>> quit my job, but was for the best. Kids and Husband are doing most of the
>> house work.. Can't believe it myself.. they only want me to rest, so
rest i am
>> doing.. its kinda nice after 25 yrs of marriage..  The boys are even
hanging
>> up the clean clothes with out haveing to be asked.  And the dishwasher is
>> being unloaded.. This is scarry!  I have spoiled them all this time.. They
>> didn't even pick up after them selves.. Now.. Gosh, I feel wonderful..
Didn't