Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim [00905] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim

Keep it up.  You are an inspiration to me.  I hope you don't mind but I
forwarded your mail to my mom who has colon cancer.  She tells me she is a
fighter also and that she will be cured/healed    100%%%%%%%%%%%%

I'm so proud of you and your message was great

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ