[MOL] Nerium Oleander [00903] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nerium Oleander

Dear all,

Please can someone tell me where I can get tablets of nerium oleander
(preferably someone based in the UK). From the brief information I have
it has been used to boost the immune system of AIDS patients but I have
also heard that it has successfully cured people with lung cancer.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Halim Inceer
hinceer@ktl.com