[MOL] info on pheochromocytoma [00889] Medicine On Line

[MOL] info on pheochromocytoma

I am 42 yrs old and had the pheo removed 10 yrs ago at Mercy Hospital in San
Diego, Ca. I had it in both adrenal glands which were subsequently removed.
Presently I consider myself a layman expert in pheos, as a matter of fact just
today I was told I could have another pheo on my right kidney.  If you would
like to discuss this further or want more info, please Email back.  I realize
what you are going thru is not easy.  Best of luck.