[MOL] Joke [00857] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke

      A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate.  His orders
were
clear.  No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the
windshield.
A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back.  The sentry
said,
"Halt, who goes there?"
      The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."
      "I'm sorry, I can't let you through.  You've got to have a sticker
on
the windshield."
      The general said, "Drive on!"
      The sentry said, "Hold it!  You really can't come through.  I have

orders to
 shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."
      The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!"
      The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm
new at
this.  Do I shoot you or the driver?"