[MOL] Being Tactful. Joke! [00856] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Being Tactful. Joke!

 Some of the most tactful people on Earth are English.  One office
supervisor  called a secretary in to give her the bad news that she was
being
fired.  He started the conversation with: "Miss Symthe, I really don't
know
how we're going to get along without you, but starting Monday, we're
going to
try.