RE: [MOL] Christine - Relieve pain [00841] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Christine - Relieve pain

Hi Christine:

I have pain under my right rib cage because the tumor is growing and has also spread.  On this line someone referred me to a site that said to rub Castor Oil on the area, cover with wet, warm washcloth, cover that with plastic (I use a drycleaning bag), then a heating pad for an hour.  Do this once every other day.  This treatment has really helped me.  The article did say on the opposite days do the same thing but cover your liver area.  I haven't done that because when I do mine it overlaps the liver.  Just a suggestion.

Your friend     June