Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim [00840] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Bill and Jim

      Thanks,Donna,for the encouraging scenario. Your tumor was about the same
size as mine, a little smaller. Did you have a great deal of difficulty
breathing. My tumor managed to give me pneumonia, and it was probably the
reason we discovered it at the time we did.
	What chemo drugs are you on. I really like that about no side
effects,although I realise that this is very individualised. My radiation was
only twelve treatments, meant primarily to relieve my breathing. I don't
believe I am through with those yet.      	Sincerely
	Bill [WmCVB]