[MOL] LOCATE ANYONE or just THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE.... [00838] Medicine On Line

[MOL] LOCATE ANYONE or just THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE....

LOCATE ANYONE
with 1/2 (50k)

and

FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE
with 2nd 1/2 (50k)

Find missing FRIENDS, people that OWE YOU MONEY,
lost loves, former spouses, BIRTH PARENTS,old
HIGH SCHOOL PALS, CELEBRITY ADDRESSES,
relatives or missing heirs!!!

We are a very experienced staff with expertise in
locating people by searching all available sources
and fields including Social Security searches, address
verification and residence searches (with or without the
neighbors' information), telephone number ownership,
skip-tracing (multi-field search), death records, real estate
records, CELEBRITY ADDRESSES, bancruptcy/judgments/lawsuits
and liens search, etc...We not only have access to those search
fields but more importantly, we know how to target and narrow
our searches to produce results. And at surprisingly reasonable rates:

-$39.95 for each field search per individual
(excluding skip-tracing and Social Security Number
searches).

-$49.95 for each Social Security number searched.

-$99.95 for Skip-Tracing searches per each individual
(multi-field search).

Adoption search fees differ from above. Each case
fee varies depending on the nature and complexity
of the search.

When submitting your order, please include as much
information as possible concerning the individual
you want located.

We, the staff of this "people locator service", will
not be held responsible for the outcome from any
reunions that take place whether positive or negative.
 We hope when any information is provided to the
customer, he or she will assume the appropriate
conduct and will regard our service with the respect
 that we hold our clients to. We will however welcome
any news from those reunions that have a "happy ending".

"MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card" accepted.

"This Is A People Locator Service"
135 E. Olive Avenue, #4174
Burbank, California 91503-9998

Email us at mailto:peoplelocator@webmail.bellsouth.net

A HUMAN INTEREST STORY: Cynthia D. recently
was reunited with her mother whom she hadn't
seen since she was two years old. She is now
33 years old and couldn't be more happy with
this very exciting event in her life. If this applies to
you or someone you know, a rewarding chapter
in your life may be just a click away.