RE: [MOL] Up date on Charlie! [00812] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Up date on Charlie!

In a message dated 9/8/98 4:02:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JUD814@aol.com
writes:

<< Dear Molers,
 I talked with Sally's dad the other day.  Thought ya'll would like an up date
 on her.
 Sally's brother n law, a minister, gave the eulogy on Sunday for Charlie..
 Afterwards they all went to the restaurant where Charlie used to play and had
 lunch.  Their way of saying good bye to him.. Sally is going to come home
with
 her father after they get all of their affairs together.. Should be good for
 them both.  Sally's Mom past away last year.. They should be good company for
 each other..
 Allan said Sally was holding up pretty well.. WHAT a woman!!!  Sally you are
 always in my prayers and can't wait until I see you and you dad..(her dad was
 my boss..)
 Love and Prayers,
 Judy Simonds

Dear Sally:
We are so sorry to hear about Charlie.

The Road to Eternity

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what's to be.
A resting place along the road,
to sweet eternity.
We all have different journeys,
different paths along the way.
We were meant to learn some things,
but never meant to stay..
Our destination is a place,
far greater than we know.
For some the journey's slow.
And when the journey finally ends,
we'll claim a great reward.
And find an everlasting peace,
together with the Lord.

Know that we are praying for you to find comfort, peace and your place back in
our world that you can feel comfortable with, and know that we Love and Care
about you, and your family.
Don & Nanc Postema