[MOL] Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: list.meds.com: host [00805] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: list.meds.com: host not found)

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:39:09 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

<mol-cancer@list.meds.com>

550 <mol-cancer@list.meds.com>... Host unknown (Name server: list.meds.com:
host not found)