Re: [MOL] Bone Marrow [00647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bone Marrow

As far as the program is concerned, all you have to do is click "reply" and
your letter will be sent to MOL for all to read, no need to address to
individuals.
You will know if you are doing it right if you get your own emails back
along with 10,000. more. LOL.
Prepare some questions that you want to ask the bone marrow team on
Tuesday. Keep asking questions until you get the answers you want. Is there
any chance of  your son being able to stay with your mom's onc seeing he
has such a positive attitude and you seem to have faith in him? It is
important to have a doctor you feel comfortable with. Perhaps you need to
shop around. Ask the doctor about your son's memory loss and agitation. It
could be side effects from the chemo which they may be able to help with.
It is important to maintain a positive attitude throughout this journey. It
certainly has its ups and downs but we must maintain hope or what are we
left with. Please stay with MOL and you will find much information, humour
and caring and supportive individuals.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.
Christine