Re: [MOL] Educational Series-Stress Management. [00645] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Educational Series-Stress Management.

Am anxiously awaiting part 2. As well as having the normal stress everyone
experiences, I have also had endometriosis, so I find this series very
interesting and informative. Thanks.
Christine