Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Joicy,
I noticed that when Liz posted her message. I figured it would be biased so
take it with a grain of salt but would still like to know what it says. I
was given one sheet of paper with very little info on it when I started my
tamoxifen. Most of the info was verbal and the Dr looked it up in a book. I
felt that he really didn't know the answers. I, too, have received the
impression that the drs feel it is the best available right now, which it
probably is. I just wish the drs were more educated about the subject.
Christine