Re: [MOL] What is a zip drive and how does it work/Christine [00626] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What is a zip drive and how does it work/Christine

Thanks for the info. What you mentioned, which is what I suspected, is that
you should put it back on your hard drive to work on. That would work fine
for me but not for someone whose hard drive is just about full (like Lil).
I just saw a zip drive on sale this week and had been considering it.
Sounds like a good investment.
Do you, or anyone else, know about disk compression that is on Windows 95?
Christine