Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00601] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

I got your message and am answering it immediately. I just went on line and
it came through in the order of the others. I don't want to miss out on
what you have to say, and my in box sometimes does not get cleaned out as
it should.
Liz P.