[MOL] There are some folks we are missing lately and hope they are ok. [00600] Medicine On Line

[MOL] There are some folks we are missing lately and hope they are ok.

Betty K, Ross Y., Jeanne K., Kenall, June, Liz Goilia, Marny, Martha,
and Sandi:

Your mol friends have missed you and hope that each and everyone of you
are doing all right.  We keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope
that you will just check in and let us know how you are doing.  Your
friend, Lillian