Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00583] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

My copy of it is dated 8:20 p.m. on the 4th. Sometimes I will write the
letter offline and click send which puts a date and time on it. I may not
connect and send it until later but I believe the original time when I
wrote it stays on the message so the mess up is my fault. I should write
them and send them immediately. thanks.
Christine
(Just to check, this was written at 5:44 p.m. on the 6th. Send ??????)