Re: [MOL]The Teacher! [00572] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]The Teacher!

Oh you learned all right. The ability to assess the situation and adapt to
it is a sign of real intelligence. Where is it written that everyone has to
learn the same way. I am an auditory learner so I learned the way to good
grades was to never skip class. If I listened to a lecture I would remember
the information even if I didn't have time (or inclination) to read it. I
wish I had taped the lectures. Maybe hearing them twice would made me a 4.0
student. I wasn't.
Liz P.