Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00558] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Keep in mind that the booklet is by the company that MAKES the drug! I
think I got when one I started taking tamoxifen 3 yrs ago, and it spoke
in quite "glowing" terms of the drug. It is difficult to get staight
answers from the docs, I think in part because they feel with all it's
faults, tamoxifen is still the best they have to offer us.