Re: [MOL]The Teacher! [00555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]The Teacher!

Oh!   I am so sorry Liz, I gave you the wrong impression, I studied and studied;
but I never learned. ROFLOL!  I was dyslectic, that is why when Joicy sent the
reading test, I did so well , reading backwards that is!   I had been going to
grade school that was small; but somehow they got through to me; so my mother
thought high school should be the best, I was an honor roll student at the time.
The first report card in H.S. we were graded by the number of students in class
The teacher read out 1 and up went Susan, 2 and up went Paul and on and on and
then she read 28 and up went Lillian.  Guess what?  That was the last numbered
called and the whole class laughed.  I don't believe I laughed at that one; but I
suffered through and made it through and even made it into College, where all of a
sudden I started carring a 4.0 avg.  I had learned to tape my classes!.