Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00494] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Hi Christine,

I will make it a point to read it and give you some feedback in the
morning. I didn't get to it yet.

By the way, Could you check the date on your computer? When your messages
come in I have mine set up to come in by time and date and yours get lost
back in a sea of read but unanswered mail from the day before. According to
my computer this message was sent yesterday. Did you send it yesterday?
Liz P.