Re: [MOL]OFFENSIVE? [00481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]OFFENSIVE?

I'm impressed. ve to admit, I rarely do any thing like running disk doctor
or defraging the hard drive. Since my son is living at home and he has
learned a ton about keeping computers, when I have a problem, I just say "
Fix it Jeff" and he does. Does that mean I am  mentally lazy? I know I
don't have to learn a lot of these things because I have a trouble shooter
in the house.

You're right though I would have enjoyed you in school. It is great to work
with students who want to learn and are willing to work.
Love ya,
Liz P.