Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions! [00471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Please let me know what you think after you read the booklet. Would like to
discuss it with you. I have been on Tamoxifen for about 18 months. Can't
seem to get the answers I'm looking for from my drs. All they keep saying
is, unless you have severe side effects, keep taking it.
Christine