Re: [MOL]OFFENSIVE? [00465] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]OFFENSIVE?

Liz, I am too hard headed to take offense easily and my thirst for knowledge never
ends.  You would of enjoyed me in school.....the kid that had to study and study
and study to get and keep her good grades.  Now, here's a laugh, I  removed onto
disk some 126 files.  I thought, this is great now I will have much space to add a
couple of new things on.  I also defraged all the drives, aren't I something else.
So; I went to my computer to check my space and I had less space than when I first
started!  ROFLOL!  Oh yes, I cleaned out the history file, the e-mail file and the
favorites files.  The only thing I was not able to do was move my zip folders
(games) to disks; as I ran out of disks.  Tomorrow I will buy some disks.  Now I
want you to know that when I was working I did allot of desktop publishing for news
letters, brochures; etc.  I had a graphic collection like you would not believe, I
never put anything on another disk, used the computer for 4 year's, never had a
problem.....Oh well, if this is to be my challange in life, so be it.  Have a good
night, your friend, lillian