Re: [MOL]Dummy Lil/ [00457] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Dummy Lil/

The teacher in me always wants to make sure people understand. If you
already know what I say just tell me to back off. I found this all really
confusing for a long time and I am far from an expert but I finally grasped
the difference between RAM and storage so I just had to say it. I hope I
didn't offend in any way.
Liz P.