Re: [MOL]Dummy Lil/ [00447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Dummy Lil/

I fess up, I am an old lady just learning the ins and outs of computers and not
retaining much of what I am teaching me.  I am really much more into graphic
related items; but ram and memory confuse me.  Thanks for your help.  Is everyone
praying for me?