Re: [MOL] I 'fess up! [00439] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I 'fess up!

Oh break my heart and here I thought you were the original witty one of our
forum!  Tisk, tisk!  I guess life is just one big disappoint all around; but if
you can't trust your mol friends, who can you trust.  Guess what mam, we love
you just the way you are......lillian